Monday, April 5, 2010

Tangent: A Radical Narrative

I am capable of some crazy things, but my faith refrains me.
Sustains me from the tick tock so i don't go boom,
retributions will round the corner soon.
Il take the undertaker under ground
and give him a tour of darkness with no sound.
because i am capable of it.
I have felt so low that i could scrape the corns off the devils feet
metaphorically feeling a pistols heat
ready to unleash
unleash a darkness inside me as a utensil
let me sketch it wit a mental pencil
pain scrapes together creativity
hurt from love with no immunity
im starting to get in a zone like a 2-3
developing personas and alias's so the fire ain't revealed in me
rabid dog wit a mouth foamin
zoning while lost souls moanin
burnin from that acid semen from the devils demons
nobody wants to see a beast
cuz the world is a platter and everyone that lies on it is part of the feast
felines in heat
those who prey on the weak
tourchin the globe wit flame from the young and old
my heart beats with unconditional love
but beware of the blackness that it's capable of
celebrate the celibate?
no we tease em for the hell of it
society distinctively pessimist.....

that’s all i got right now

No comments:

Post a Comment