Friday, April 2, 2010

Cypher of Thoughts Session 1

Cypher of Thoughts First Addition

Be with you...?

I don't wanna be with you, Look I jus wanna breathe with you, You know start that heat with you, making those skin to skin beats with you, because I have a heart thats hurting and it doesn't have room for you, so in turn I couldn't even see myself caring for you, or givin tha least bit fuck about you...but then you don't give me a reason to do you? ha ha and you want me to be with you??

Somethin Real

Your smell quinches my thirst, and then tames my hunger. Your smiles is so warm that I wanna wrap myself in it. I look in your eyes and it's like watching my favorite movie...You ask why?? well its because you move me. They're so amazing that I look at them before I even acknowlege your ass or bust size. Your lips are sweeter than sweet. They make me wanna go any place you want me to with mine. Puttin my pressure on them places that will make you give a little whine. Ever so softly to hear soft moans caused by soft sensual pleasure. You see im not afraid to get on my knees, espcially since you already make me weak in them...INC

One Day

There will never come a day, you can take my love away. Because I long for you each day. When i look in your eyes i realize there is no price i won't pay. But then I breath sigh and realize that this love was just a lie but still I testify that mine will never die. At first you had me yearning for your love, but now sweety i'm jus learning from you love..INC

Explaining to do

Can we talk? I just wanna explain. I had too many bottles of that expensive champaign. Honestly baby I tried to come home without delaying but you should've hear the sweet words that she was saying. And honey the music was softly playing. I thought of every type of replelant and beleive me dariling i was spraying. Her company temporarily delayed my pain, and jus when i thought my cheating days were slain.. INC

Mental Turmoil

Through the toss and the turn, I toss so hard till the friction causes my skin to burn. I've had to learn to simmer down my emotion. Mostly my mind gives me the proper potion. The potion that puts the right actions in the proper motion. Never thought of turmoil that would cause my blood to boil and tern fertile soil into soil thats laid jus to spoil...INC

No comments:

Post a Comment