Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Choose You

Well it seems to me that my soul has found its mate
but your heart seems reluctant to participate
cuz when i look in your eyes all I see is dispair
and you look into mine like what we shared was never there
So lady I jus look at it as if you don't care
But when i wanna creep u say "Don't take it there"
Confusion is makin me take ten steps back
but before i trip on the curb u scream "Come Back!"
Maybe we should've thought of this before the penetration
thought of all this confusion and all this complication
cuz all this turmoil is leading to my aggrivation
but through it all i kno u are my lasting inspiration
I kno in my heart we did it for a reason
This type of love is forever not jus for a season
so imma be here for you always you kno i ain't leavin
so i'm jus gone let it go and keep on believin
that what we doin is right, worth all the fightin
worth all your tears and the words that i'm writing
Cuz ur my bestfriend u kno we chained close forever
no matter tha cost or the problem we get through it together
We got somethin that can only b labled as unique
Unbreakable, beautiful and harder than concrete
So if love is blind, and some say thats true
I'll walk around in tha dark and still choose You

No comments:

Post a Comment