Friday, April 2, 2010

Swagg

I see people walkin with that" swagg" because they belong to tha divine 9 or other groups intertwined
all that is fine really but that "swagg" is not of mine

I see you Brotha walkin with that "swagg" because you got them ladies waiting in line
but still that "swagg" is not of mine

Or maybe Brotha you're walkin wit that "swagg" because of that 9 thats parked in yo behind
but neva oh brother never will that be that of mine

I see you Sista walkin with that "swagg" because you got things that shine
I see you Sista walkin wit that "swagg" because you got the power to make any man pull grapes from a vine..

I see you Sista walkin with a "swagg" because somebody yelled "Baby u so Fine!"
that's cool too but the motivation for that wouldn't come from tha lips of mine


I walk with a swagg because I have constant pain in my back, but i know I'm healed
I walk with a swagg because though I mess up, I kno my fate is sealed
I walk with a swagg because though I go thru tough times, my cup stays filled

I walk with a swagg because the world did not give me my Joy
I walk with a swagg because my family empowered me since I was a boy
I walk with a swagg because of love I've had tha priviledge to enjoy

I know some still walk with that swagg because of their net worth
I walk with a swagger because I know what my spirit is worth

I know some walk wit a swagger becuase they have a load of self confidence
That's good, but I acknowledge who gives me tha ablility to feel such confidence

I know some may walk wit a swagg because of tha man they love
I know some may walk with a swagg becuase of tha woman they love
but i walk wit my swagg because I acknowledge that above is tha beginning of all love

I know some walk wit that swagg because they're down here Wining and Dining
I'll walk wit my swagg in Heaven when some of them are down here Whining and Dieing

I walk with a swagg because i kno when its over that this flesh could be in hell Cracking and Frying
But I stay wit this swagg because I know my spirit will forever be flying and glorifying...

No comments:

Post a Comment