Thursday, April 1, 2010

Inhale Exhale (Dream or Illusion)

Is this a dream? Or is it Illusion...We're movin forward no more back of tha Bus we trust in tha Lord and thru faith obsticles we crush....


As a shorty my father said son trust in the Lord
Strive to keep your faith and your family on one accord
And doin so would equipt my mind with torches
to burn down seemingly unmoveable forces
Gain confidence and stay above incompetence
Suck in knowledge so no excuse can be ignorance
Always filter my filter with a disinfectant that is effective
Gain friends and move as a collective
He said don't worry bout those who arent authorized
to be mezmorized by my sized up rhymes
Cuz my concepts and thought some jus can't realize
He then said son tell them wat they gotta do to recieve this prize
I tell them bow down on one knee and close your eyes
only then will the words be materialized
and after manifestation...clear your mind then rise
Inhale then Exhale thank tha Lord and dry your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment